Please click the questions below to see the answers.
- We will email (or fax) you the documents to review and sign.
- You then fax (or post) the documents back to our office with your payments summaries or final payslips.
- Our office will then claim your tax back and it can be deposited into your Australian bank account, Overseas bank account or we can post you a cheque.
- superannuation funds
- approved deposit funds (ADFs)
- life insurance companies paying an annuity purchased with a rolled over ETP. This would also include any ETP resulting from commutation or the residual capital value of that annuity, and retirement savings accounts (RSAs).
We believe is not what you are charged but how much you will get back.
That's why we say "phone for a quote". Our proven tax back system get you more money back and quicker than other tax back companies.
Overseas Bank Transfer (Non-Australian Bank) - $38
Australian bank transfer - free
Fee from refund - $35
Collect lost documents - first 3 free
If you have incurred tax deductable expenses in relation to your employment and you have kept the receipts, just tally them and list them
Our office can retrieve lost documents on your behalf. Just complete the job detail questionnaire.
For the financial year ended 30 June 2013 and earlier, most refunds are being forwarded within 7-10 working days.
For the 2014 year (jobs after 1 July 2013) refunds are back within 4-8 weeks.
Phone our office for a free quote and we can tell you exactly the amount of your refund.
We can review your tax return and report on the accuracy. If you are entitled to more tax back we can correct the error and request the additional tax refund.
Our office can only claim your refund once you have departed Australia and your Australian visa has expired. We cannot claim until both these conditions have been satisfied.
A superannuation fund includes:
Only a registered tax agent can charge for the preparation and lodgement of a tax return.
It also should include Year-To-Date figure for includes your gross earnings, tax withheld and net pay.
Our office requires the final payslip with the Y-T-D gross amount and tax withheld.